Posted on: February 1, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
8 February 2016 – Agenda
8:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, February 8, 2016.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, take a right through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and
proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – December 21, 2015
- Executive Session minutes – December 21, 2015
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, March 14, 2016
- Monday, April 11, 2016
5) Meeting with working group - ACA/NA (P.Kelly / C.Kilb)
6) Legislation relevant to the sheet metal industry
7) Future license type classes (Air Balancing, Metal Roofing, Production/Fabrication)
8) Huntair Cleansuite Systems – modular HEPA filter ceiling diffuser system (P.Kelly)
9) Update on state sheet metal inspections (F.Polese / C.Wolf)
10) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting
11) Executive Session (Closed Session)
a) Character reviews of applicants - M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(3)
12) Investigative Conference – M.G.L. c. 112, §65C (Closed Session)
a) State Inspector Polese
b) State Inspector Wolf
13) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
14) Quasi-Judicial Session – Final Decisions – M.G.L. c. 30A, §18 (Closed Session)
15) Report of actions taken in Quasi-Judicial Session (P.Kelly)
Adjourn – Subcommittee meeting to follow (separate agenda)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.