1000 Washington Street • Boston • Massachusetts • 02118
24 February 2015 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – December 15, 2014
- Executive Session minutes – December 15, 2014
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, March 16, 2015
- Monday, April 13, 2015
5) Update on Regulations / Sheet Metal Code / BCCC Review (K.Scanlon)
6) Request to renew expired license under extenuating circumstances (P.Kelly)
7) Review of new products and technologies (C.Kilb)
8) Executive Session – pending litigation, applicant interviews (Closed Session)
9) Quasi – Judicial Session – Final Decision and Order
Docket # SM – 14 – 014
Docket # SM – 14 – 024
10) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
11) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.