1000 Washington Street • Boston • Massachusetts • 02118
16 March 2015 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, March 16, 2015.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St.
or Harrison Ave. and proceed south past the old Graybar Electrical Supply to Traveler
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – December 15, 2014
- Board minutes – February 24, 2015
- Executive Session minutes – February 24, 2015
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, April 13, 2015
- Monday, May 18, 2015
5) Update on DPL meeting with City of Everett regarding Inspectional Services
at the Wynn Casino Project. (P.Kelly)
6) Update on DPL’s new electronic licensing system. Sheet Metal applicants and
licensees can utilize the system to apply for new licenses, renewals, and state
permits online – www.elicensing.state.ma.us (P.Kelly)
7) Review and discuss Aerosol Duct sealer. (P.Kelly)
8) Review and discuss residential forced air zoning systems (P.Kelly)
9) Update on the regulation filing process, public hearings, etc. (C.Kilb)
10) Executive Session – pending litigation, applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
12) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.