Posted on: April 4, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
11 April 2016 – Agenda
Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Board’s Education Subcommittee meeting to be held on Monday, April 11, 2016.
1) Meeting to begin at 7:30 am
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit
through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Review the current draft of the Board’s Level # 1 and Level # 2 apprentice curriculum.
4) Discuss the policy regarding credit for prior education and work experience.
5) Review Bay Path night school application / curriculum.
6) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.