1000 Washington Street • Boston • Massachusetts • 02118
13 April 2015 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, April 13, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St.
or Harrison Ave. and proceed south past the old Graybar Electrical Supply to
3) Introduction of Board Members and Board Staff
4) Review of 2015 Board meeting calendar (P.Kelly)
5) Review of Board / Board staff policies and procedures (Board Staff)
a) Board agendas and minutes
b) licensing process
c) state inspections
d) complaint process
e) inspector appeals
f) public records
g) outside contacts (press, politicians, lawyers, licensees)
6) Review Board CORI policy (C.Kilb)
7) Review of State Ethics Law (C.Kilb)
8) Review of Open Meeting Law (C.Kilb)
9) Discuss the process of electing officers (C.Kilb)
10) Board member expense reports / parking, etc. (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.