28 April 2014 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-C,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, April 28, 2014.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar Electrical Supply parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – February 10, 2014
- Executive Session minutes – February 10, 2013
4) Upcoming scheduled Board meetings:
- Monday, May 19, 2014
- Monday, June 16, 2014
5) Report from March PHCC Trade Show Code Seminar (P.Kelly)
6) Update on Sheet Metal Code / BCCC Review (P.Kelly)
7) Update on permits and inspections (F.Polese / C.Wolf)
8) Executive Session – Pending litigation / applicant interviews (Closed Session)
9) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
10) Quasi-Judicial Session (Closed Session)
- Docket # SM-12-022
- Docket # SM-13-012
11) Report of actions taken in investigative session (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.