18 May 2015 – Agenda
8:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, May 18, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St.
or Harrison Ave. and proceed south past the old Graybar Electrical Supply to
3) Nomination and election of Officers
4) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – April 13, 2015
- Board minutes – March 16, 2015
- Executive Session minutes – March 16, 2015
5) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, June 15, 2015
- Monday, July 20, 2015
6) Questions regarding Board Policies mailed to members (Board)
7) Discussion and comments on Executive Order # 562 (C.Kilb)
8) Executive Session – pending litigation, applicant interviews (Closed Session)
9) Quasi-Judicial Session - (Closed Session)
10) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
11) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.