20 May 2013 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, May 20, 2013.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room
area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either
Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar Electrical
Supply parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – February 25, 2013
- Executive Session minutes – February 25, 2013
4) Update on sheet metal / metal roofing exams (P.Kelly)
5) 271 CMR / Sheet Metal Code final Board review and approval (Board)
6) Update on state sheet metal inspections / upcoming projects (F.Polese)
7) Executive session – applicant interviews /pending litigation (Closed Session)
8) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
9) Next scheduled Board meeting is Monday, June 17, 2013
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.