15 June 2015 – Agenda
8:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, June 15, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south past the old Graybar Electrical Supply to Traveler Street
3) Nomination and election of Officers
4) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – May 18, 2015
- Executive Session minutes – May 18, 2015
5) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, July 20, 2015
- Monday, August 17, 2015
6) Executive Order # 562 – July 20, 2015 Listening Session (P.Kelly)
7) Sheet Metal Exam statistics – Pass / Fail, etc. (P.Kelly)
8) Update on applications / e-licensing (P.Kelly)
9) Update on state sheet metal inspections (F.Polese / C.Wolf)
10) Executive Session – pending litigation, applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
12) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.