1000 Washington Street • Suite 710
Boston • Massachusetts • 02118-6100
16 June 2014 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, June 16, 2014.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room
area, return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either
Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar Electrical
Supply parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – April 28, 2014
- Executive Session minutes – April 28, 2014
4) Upcoming scheduled Board meetings:
- Monday, July 21, 2014
- Monday, August 18, 2014
5) Upcoming Adjudicatory Hearing:
- Tuesday - July 22, 2014 – 10:00 am
6) Discuss Penn Foster’s on-line education program and draft sheet metal
7) Discuss option for remote Board member participation (C.Kilb)
8) Update on sheet metal / roofing exams results (P.Kelly)
9) Update on Sheet Metal Code / BCCC Review (P.Kelly)
10) Update on permits and inspections (F.Polese / C.Wolf)
11) Executive Session – pending litigation, applicant interviews (Closed Session)
12) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
13) Report of actions taken in investigative session (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.