16 September 2013
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, September 16, 2013.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar Electrical Supply parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – May 20, 2013
- Executive Session minutes – May 20, 2013
- Board minutes – June 17, 2013
- Executive Session minutes – June 17, 2013
4) Upcoming scheduled Board meetings:
- Monday, October 21, 2013
- Monday, November 18, 2013
5) Board Member Training – October Board Meeting
6) Upcoming Hearings – (1) Board Member required:
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013 – 10:00 am
7) Update on sheet metal / metal roofing exams (P.Kelly)
8) Review IAPMO Sheet Metal Code publishing agreement (Board)
9) Update on permits and inspections (F.Polese)
10) Executive session –Pending litigation / applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Quasi-Judicial Session – Docket # SM-12-009 (Closed Session)
12) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
13) Report of actions taken in investigative and quasi-judicial sessions (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.