Posted on: September 14 at 4:30 p.m.
21 September 2015 - Agenda
8:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, September 21, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south past the old Graybar Electrical Supply to Traveler Street
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – July 20, 2015
- Executive Session minutes – July 20, 2015
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, October 19, 2015
- Monday, November 16, 2015
5) Proposed 2016 Board Meeting Schedule
6) Review of Board curriculum / Vo-tech frameworks
7) Regulations update
9) Update on state sheet metal inspections (F.Polese / C.Wolf)
10) Executive Session – pending litigation, applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
12) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
13) Quasi-Judicial Session - Final Decisions (Closed Session)
14) Report of actions taken in Quasi-Judicial Session (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.