Posted on: October 15, 2015 at 8:00 a.m.
19 October 2015 – Agenda
8:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, October 19, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St.
or Harrison Ave. and proceed south past the old Graybar Electrical Supply to
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – September 21, 2015
- Executive Session minutes – September 21, 2015
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, November 16, 2015
- Monday, December 21, 2015
5) Upcoming Board Hearings:
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015
6) Review the following items per Listening Session comments.
b) Metal Roofing
c) Clean rooms – HEPA filters – definition of diffusers
d) Environmental rooms / walk-in coolers – definition of mixing boxes
e) Ratio requirements
f) J-1 training / education hours
g) J-2 training / education hours
h) Code adoption / development
i) Vocational school hours
7) Update on state sheet metal inspections (F.Polese / C.Wolf)
8) Executive Session – pending litigation, applicant interviews (Closed Session)
9) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
10) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
11) Quasi-Judicial Session - Final Decisions (Closed Session)
12) Report of actions taken in Quasi-Judicial Session (P.Kelly)
13) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting
Adjourn – Subcommittee meeting to follow
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.