January 10, 2011 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, January 10, 2011.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - November 15, 2010
- Executive Session minutes - November 15, 2010
- Board Minutes - December 20, 2010
- Executive Session Minutes - December 20, 2010
4) Update on Code Advisory Committee (P.Kelly)
5) Meeting with BBRS - February 8, 2011 (P.Kelly/M.Guigli)
6) HERS raters / duct pressure testing (P.Kelly/M.Guigli)
7) Discuss Building Inspector Training (P.Kelly/M.Guigli)
8) Update on state sheet metal inspectors (P.Kelly/C.Borstel)
9) Review draft for residential kitchen and bath fan installation policy (P.Kelly)
10) Discuss licensing requirements of "production" type sheet metal workers
11) Review definition of "Commercial /Industrial Architectural Watershed Roofing Systems" (P.Kelly)
12) Representatives from Harvey Industries to discuss the licensing impact on the sale and automated fabrication of metal roof panels.
13) Charles Cochrane - Cochrane Ventilation to discuss the impact of licensing on the duct cleaning industry.
14) Discuss training requirements for NEBB certified technicians
15) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
16) School Interviews - Merrimack Valley Corp / Shawsheen Vo-Tech
17) Next Code committee meeting scheduled on Friday, January 14, 2010
18) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, January 24, 2010
To receive copies of the agendas, minutes, and regulation (as discussed to date), join the DPL list serve at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/sm
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.