15 November 2010 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, November 15, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - October 18, 2010
- Executive Session minutes - October 18, 2010
4) Update on 10/22/2010 Code Advisory meeting /code discussion (P.Kelly)
5) Report from meeting with local building inspectors association (P.Kelly)
6) Reminder - exam question review with PSI staff 11/16 - 11/19 (P.Kelly)
7) Discuss approval of past credit for apprentices (P.Kelly)
8) Discuss multi-apprentice applicants (P.Kelly)
9) Update on vocational school licensing and credit for licensure (P.Kelly)
10) Take action of Advisories 10-02, 10-03 and 10-04. (Board)
11) Executive session to discuss pending litigation (Closed Session)
12) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
13) Next Code committee meeting scheduled on Monday, November 22, 2010
14) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, December 20, 2010
To receive copies of the agendas, minutes, and regulation (as discussed to date), join the DPL list serve at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/sm
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.