18 November 2013 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, November 18, 2013.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to either Washington St. or Harrison Ave. and proceed south to Graybar Electrical Supply parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – October 21, 2013
- Executive Session minutes – October 21, 2013
4) Upcoming scheduled Board meetings:
- Monday, December 16, 2013
5) Review 2014 proposed Board Meeting schedule (P.Kelly)
6) Update on Sheet Metal Code / BCCC Review (P.Kelly)
7) Report of meeting with the Metal Building Contractors Association (P.Kelly)
8) Review the renewal process for expired licenses (P.Kelly)
9) Update on permits and inspections / temporary inspector (F.Polese / P.Kelly)
10) Executive session –Pending litigation / applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
12) Report of actions taken in investigative session (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.