21 November 2011 – Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, November 21, 2011.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed south to Graybar parking lot.
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – October 17, 2011
- Executive Session minutes – October 17, 2011
4) Update on sheet metal code development (P.Kelly)
5) Update on building inspector training classes Boston / Springfield (P.Kelly)
6) Metal Roofing / Pre-engineered Buildings (Marty Barnes-Barnes Buildings)
7) Review proposed 2012 Board meeting schedule (P.Kelly)
8) Update on sheet metal inspections (F.Polese)
9) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
10) Executive session – applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, December 19, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.