22 November 2010 - Agenda
10:00 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Code Advisory Committee meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, November 22, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Review code committee minutes from October 22, 2010
4) Update on National Code Adoption (P.Kelly)
5) Stairwell pressurization presentation from Boston Fire Department Inspectional Services (Paul Donga, PE)
6) General Discussion regarding the Uniform Mechanical Code
(Dwight Perkins, Gordon MacEwan, Peter Defreitas)
7) Discuss code development timeline (P.Kelly)
8) General discussion regarding committee member research
9) Discuss dates for December meeting