December 13, 2010
10:00 a.m., Room 1-G, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Code Advisory Committee meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, December 13, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Review code committee minutes from November 22, 2010
4) Review and comment on residential / commercial testing & balancing (J.Cox)
5) Review and comment on suggested first draft revisions to UMC
Chapters # 1 thru Chapter # 3 (P.Kelly)
6) Review and comment on general safety requirements / code of ethics
7) Next Code Committee meeting Friday, January 14, 2011