December 20, 2010
9:30 a.m., Room 1-G,
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, November 15, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - November 15, 2010
- Executive Session minutes - November 15, 2010
4) Update on Code Advisory Committee /code discussion (P.Kelly)
5) Update on the status of sheet metal exam development (P.Kelly)
6) Update on vocational school licensing / outside project approval (P.Kelly)
7) Review / discuss sheet metal inspection check lists (P.Kelly)
8) Discuss licensing requirements for residential kitchen and bath fans (P.Kelly)
9) Review definition of "Commercial /Industrial Architectural Watershed
Roofing Systems" (P.Kelly)
10) Representatives from Harvey Industries to discuss the licensing impact on the sale and automated fabrication of metal roof panels.
11) Brian Donovan, American Test & Balance to discuss NEBB certification and training requirements.
12) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
13) Next Code committee meeting scheduled on Friday January , 2010
14) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, January 10, 2010
To receive copies of the agendas, minutes, and regulation (as discussed to date), join the DPL list serve at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/sm
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.