Posted on: December 11 at 3:30 p.m.
21 December 2015 – Agenda
8:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday December 21, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, take a right through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – November 24, 2015
- Executive Session minutes – November 24, 2015
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, January 11, 2016
- Monday, February 8, 2016
5) PHCC Trade Show – March 5, 2016 – Code Q & A Seminar
6) Executive Order # 562 - continued review of the following items.
a) 271 CMR – Red Line / Ratio Requirements
b) Final vote on E.O. 562 amendments to meet deadline
7) Update on state sheet metal inspections (F.Polese / C.Wolf)
8) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting
9) Executive Session (Closed Session)
a) Character reviews of applicants - M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(3)
b) Pending Litigation – M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(3)
10) Investigative Conference –M.G.L. c. 112, §65C (Closed Session)
a) State Inspector Polese
b) State Inspector Wolf
11) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
Adjourn – Subcommittee meeting to follow (separate agenda)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.