February 14, 2011 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, February 14, 2011.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - January 24, 2011
- Executive Session minutes - January 24, 2011
4) Update on Code Advisory Committee (P.Kelly)
5) Discuss BBRS meeting and permit concerns (P.Kelly/M.Guigli)
6) Update on licensing and the grandfathering deadline (P.Kelly)
7) Update on reciprocity with Rhode Island / Connecticut (P.Kelly)
8) Discuss out-of-state license requirements (P.Kelly)
9) Discuss out-of-state training programs (P.Kelly)
10) Meeting with BBRS - February 8, 2011 (P.Kelly/M.Guigli)
11) Update on state sheet metal inspectors (P.Kelly/C.Borstel)
12) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
13) School Interviews:
- Shawsheen Regional Vo-tech - HVAC & Metal-Fab programs
14) Next Code committee meetings scheduled on Friday, March 11, 2011
15) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, Monday, March 21, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.