April 11, 2011 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
- The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
- Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - March 21, 2011
- Executive Session minutes - March 21, 2011
- Update on application and license processing (P.Kelly)
- Letters from late applicants (P.Kelly)
- Update on permits and complaints (P.Kelly)
- Update on sheet metal inspector/ investigator position (C.Atkins / P.Kelly)
- Update on Code Advisory Committee (P.Kelly)
- Revisions to 271 CMR
- Proposed duct construction standards
- Proposed grease duct leak testing
- AWS D9.1 Certification for welded systems
- Update on Building Inspector District Meetings - (P.Kelly)
- HERZ rater clarification
- Agricultural buildings - residential vs. commercial
- Miscellaneous residential work
- Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
- Next Code committee meetings scheduled on Friday, May 6, 2011
- Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, Monday, May 16, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.