Posted on: April 4, 2016 at 9:30 a.m.
Amended on: April 5, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
11 April 2016 – Agenda
8:30 a.m., Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, April 11, 2016.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, take a right through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and
proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – February 29, 2016
- Executive Session minutes – February 29, 2016
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, May 16, 2016
- Monday, June 20, 2016 - Reschedule
5) Practice of the Division of Professional Licensure regarding Board meeting recordings
6) Update on total number licensees – current / lapsed / expired (P. Kelly)
7) Update on total applications received / licenses issued during 2015 (P. Kelly)
8) Update on sheet metal exam results from 2015 (P. Kelly)
9) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting
10) Executive Session (Closed Session)
a) Character reviews of applicants - M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(3)
11) Investigative Conference – M.G.L. c. 112, §65C (Closed Session)
a) State Inspector Frank Polese
b) State Inspector Chuck Wolf
c) Prosecuting Counsel to discuss the terms of a negotiated settlement of a
complaint against a licensee – permission to meet ex parte with the Board from licensee/licensee’s counsel.
Henderson – SM-15-006, SM-15-016, SM-15-030
12) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
13) Quasi-Judicial Session – Final Decisions – M.G.L. c. 30A, §18 (Closed Session)
14) Report of actions taken in Quasi-Judicial Session (P.Kelly)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.