May 16, 2011
Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, May 16, 2011.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed south to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - April 11, 2011
- Executive Session minutes - April 11, 2011
4) Update on application, license processing and exams (P.Kelly)
5) Update on state sheet permits issued (P.Kelly)
6) Update on sheet metal inspector/ investigator position (C.Atkins / P.Kelly)
7) Update on Code Advisory Committee (P.Kelly)
8) Sean Peppers, D.R. Poulin Co. to discuss the licensing impact on the the pre-fabricated metal building industry
9) Review revisions to CORI policy (C.Atkins / P.Kelly)
10) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Next Code committee meetings scheduled on Friday, May 20, 2011
12) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, June 20, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.