9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, June 20, 2011.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed south to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - May 16, 2011
- Executive Session minutes - May 16, 2011
4) Introductions - Mr. Mark Kmetz, DPL Director
5) Introductions - Mr. Frank Polese, State Sheet Metal Inspector
6) Update on sheet metal code development / regulation revisions (P.Kelly)
7) Update on building inspector training classes (P.Kelly)
8) Advisory Opinion - Town of Milton Inspectional Services (C.Kilb)
9) Merrimack Valley Corporation - Training Center Approval
10) Discuss miscellaneous residential ventilation (M.Guigli)
11) Review revisions to CORI policy (C.Kilb)
12) Investigative Conference (Closed Session)
13) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
14) Next Code committee meetings scheduled on Friday, June 24, 2011
15) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, July18, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.