9:30 a.m., Room 1-A, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, August 22, 2011.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed south to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - July 18, 2011
- Executive Session minutes - July 18, 2011
4) Update on sheet metal code development / regulation revisions (P.Kelly)
5) Update on building inspector training classes Boston / Springfield (P.Kelly)
6) Update on metal roofing exam (P.Kelly)
7) Discuss / define scope of demolition work governed by 271 CMR (Board)
8) Review draft of Vo-tech policy (P.Kelly)
9) Discuss FY 2011 Board accomplishments for annual report (C.Atkins)
10) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Next Code committee meetings scheduled on Friday, August 26, 2011
12) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, September 19, 2011
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.