20 September 2010 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, September 20, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed next door to Graybar Electric parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
Board minutes - August 16, 2010
Executive Session minutes - August 16, 2010
Applicant Interview sub-committee minutes - September 17, 2010
4) Discuss upcoming Code Advisory Committee meeting
5) Review and discuss draft of exam content outlines
6) Discuss the development of a 40-hour master course to match exam outline
7) Representatives from Harvey Industries to discuss the licensing impact on the sale and fabrication of metal roof panels
8) Executive session to discuss pending litigation (Closed Session)
9) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
10) Next regular Board meeting scheduled on Monday, October 18, 2010
To receive copies of the agendas, minutes, and regulation (as discussed to date), join the DPL list serve at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/sm
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.