January 24, 2011
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, January 24, 2011.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - January 10, 2011
- Executive Session minutes - January 10, 2011
4) Review letter of appreciation to Steve Nemmers (P.Kelly)
5) Update on Code Advisory Committee (P.Kelly)
6) Discuss out-of-state licensees - CT/RI (P.Kelly)
7) Discuss BBRS permit concerns (P.Kelly/M.Guigli)
8) Meeting with BBRS - February 8, 2011 (P.Kelly/M.Guigli)
9) Update on state sheet metal inspectors (P.Kelly/C.Borstel)
10) Review draft training requirements / definition of "production" type sheet metal workers (P.Kelly)
11) Review definition of "Commercial /Industrial Architectural Watershed Roofing Systems" (P.Kelly)
12) Review draft training requirements for certified balancing technicians (P.Kelly)
13) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
14) School Interviews:
- Merrimack Valley Corp - (in-house training program)
- Shawsheen Vo-Tech - (HVAC program)
- Worcester County Vo-Tech - (HVAC program)
15) School Approvals:
- Shawsheen Vo-Tech - (Metal-Fab)
- Worcester County Vo-Tech - (Metal-Fab)
- Local # 63 Sheet Metal Training Program
- Somerville Vocational - (Metal-Fab) - pending instructor license
16) Next Code committee meeting scheduled on Friday, February 11, 2010
17) Next Board meeting scheduled on Monday, February 14, 2010
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .