19 July 2010 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, July 19, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
2) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - June 21, 2010
- Executive Session minutes - June 21, 2010
3) Report from the Massachusetts Vocational Director's Conference (C.Borstel )
4) Discuss policy on credit hours for Vo-tech students (P.Kelly)
5) Discuss Code Advisory Committee - resumes (P.Kelly)
6) Update kitchen exhaust access doors / sheet metal license (P.Kelly)
7) Training / licensing requirements for air balancing technicians (P.Kelly)
8) Apprentices - past credit / tracking hours (P.Kelly)
9) Review of CORI checks (C.Kilb)
10) Executive session to discuss pending litigation (Closed Session)
11) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
13) Next meeting scheduled on Monday, August 16, 2010
To receive copies of the agendas, minutes, and regulation (as discussed to date), join the DPL list serve at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/sm
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.