18 October 2010 - Agenda
9:30 a.m., Room 1-D, 1000
Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Monday, October 18, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 9:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes - August 16, 2010
- Executive Session minutes - August 16, 2010
- Applicant Interview sub-committee minutes - September 17.2010
- Board minutes - September 20, 2010
- Executive Session minutes - September 20, 2010
4) Update on 9/24/2010 Code Advisory meeting (P.Kelly)
5) Discuss documents that might be required for sheet metal permits (P.Kelly)
- Heating/cooling/duct calculations
- Sketches/drawings/shop standards
- Balancing/duct leakage report
6) Meeting with local building inspectors association in Westborough Monday, November 9, 2010 from 9:00-12:00
7) Exam question review with PSI staff - 3-4 days in November
8) Invitation to PHCC trade show March 12, 2011
9) Executive session to discuss pending litigation (Closed Session)
10) Executive session - applicant interviews (Closed Session)
11) Next meeting scheduled on Monday, November 15, 2010
To receive copies of the agendas, minutes, and regulation (as discussed to date), join the DPL list serve at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/sm
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.