October 22, 2010 - Agenda
Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Code Advisory Committee meeting of the Sheet Metal Workers Board of Examiners to be held on Friday, October 22, 2010.
1) The Chairman to call the meeting to order at 10:00 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure - exit conference room / waiting room area, take a right to return to main lobby, exit to through main lobby doors to Washington St. or Harrison Ave and proceed to Graybar parking lot
3) Legal / copyright concerns regarding code adoption (C.Kilb)
4) General discussion and comments regarding national code presentations
5) Review power point handout from Steve Rosen, committee member
6) Presentation regarding NFPA and life safety ventilation systems (pending)
Paul Donga, PE - Boston Fire Department
7) General discussion and assignments
8) Next meeting November 2010
To receive copies of the agendas, minutes, and regulation (as discussed to date), join the DPL list serve at www.mass.gov/dpl/boards/sm