Posted on: March 15, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
Amended on: March 21, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
21 March 2016 – Agenda - Cancelled
8:30 a.m., Room 1-D,
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, February 29, 2016.
1) Meeting to begin at 8:30 a.m.
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, take a right through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Board minutes – February 29, 2016
- Executive Session minutes – February 29, 2016
4) Upcoming Board meetings:
- Monday, April 11, 2016
- Monday, May 16, 2016
5) Practice of the Division of Professional Licensure regarding Board meeting recordings
6) Update on applications received / licenses issued during 2015 (P. Kelly)
7) Update on sheet metal exam results from 2015 (P. Kelly)
8) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting
9) Executive Session (Closed Session)
a) Character reviews of applicants - M.G.L. c. 30A, §21(3)
10) Investigative Conference – M.G.L. c. 112, §65C (Closed Session)
a) State Inspector Frank Polese
b) State Inspector Chuck Wolf
11) Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference (P.Kelly)
Adjourn – Subcommittee meeting to follow (separate agenda)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.