Posted on: November 16, 2015 at 10:00 a.m.
24 November 2015 – Agenda
Room 1-C, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Board’s Education Subcommittee meeting following the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Tuesday, November 24, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin immediately following adjournment of regular Board meeting
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to either Washington St.
or Harrison Ave. and proceed south past the old Graybar Electrical Supply to
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Subcommittee minutes – October 19, 2015
4) Review / discuss various vo-tech frameworks to identify relevant competencies
- Sheet Metal Working
- Metal Fabrication / Welding
5) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-1219 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.