Posted on: December 14, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
21 December 2015 - Agenda
Room 1-D, 1000
Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Board’s Education Subcommittee meeting following the regular meeting of the Board of Examiners of Sheet Metal Workers to be held on Monday, December 21, 2015.
1) Meeting to begin immediately following adjournment of regular Board meeting
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area, return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Subcommittee minutes – November 24, 2015
4) Review / discuss various vo-tech frameworks to identify relevant competencies.
- Sheet Metal Working
- Metal Fabrication / Welding
5) Review the current draft of the Board’s apprentice curriculum.
6) Review comparison of licensed trade training requirements.
7) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.