Posted on: May 10, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.
16 May 2016 – Agenda
Room 1-D, 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02118
The agenda set forth below will be followed at the Board’s Education Subcommittee meeting to be held on Monday, May 16, 2016.
1) Meeting to begin at 7:30 am
Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedure – exit conference room / waiting room area,
return to main lobby, exit through main lobby doors to Harrison Ave. and proceed across the street towards Whole Foods Market
3) Consideration of minutes:
- Sub-Committee minutes – December 21, 2015
- Sub-Committee minutes – April 11, 2016
4) Review the latest revisions to Level # 1 and Level # 2 apprentice curriculum.
5) Review and discuss the draft of Level # 3 apprentice curriculum.
6) Discuss the policy regarding credit for prior education and work experience.
7) Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48-hours prior to the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
Please note if state offices are closed due to inclement weather or any other type of local or state emergency this meeting will also be cancelled. You can find notices of any state office closings on www.mass.gov .