1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: April 4, 2014 TIME: 9:30 a.m.
Notice of Meeting and Topics
9:30 a.m. Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions & location of exits and restrooms)
9:35 a.m. Board Business
- Introduction of New Board Member: Kathryn Manfield
- Approve Minutes for December 2013
- Approve Minutes for February 2014
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Policy regarding SLP use of Topical Anesthetics
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Schedule Stakeholder outreach session to seek input for regulation changes
- E-Licensing Update from Deputy Director, Layla D’Emilia
10:00a.m. Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
10:30. a.m. Application Review
- Nathalie Mitri
- Suzanne McGinn
11:00. a.m. Old Business
- Motion regarding votes to approve removal of employer signature from reinstatement form
11:30 a.m. Correspondence:
- E-Mail from Kathy Pruner dated: 03-18-14, re: New Praxis SLP Test
- Request for approval of AA training course. E-mail from M. Reynolds dated 3-5-14
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 2nd, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after April 2nd, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.