1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: August 1, 2014 TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 A.M. Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions & location of exits and restrooms)
9:35 A.M. Board Business
- Approve Minutes for June 2014
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:55 A.M. Correspondence
- Correspondence from C. Wagner regarding administering Barium
- Question regarding Medicaid refusal to accept documentation signed by grandfathered applicants who are not ASHA certified.
- Regulation comments submitted for Board consideration
10:25. A.M. Application Review:
- Appl. #5599 (RH)
10:40. A.M. Candidate Interview [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A §21(1)]:
- Appl. #5680 (ET)
10:55 A.M. Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
11:55 A.M. Settlement Offer [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SP-13-001 Mary Pixley, prosecutor
- SP-13-002 Jenna Hentoff, prosecutor
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than July 30th, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after July 30th, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.