1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C,
Boston, MA 02118
DATE: October 11, 2013
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
Notice of Meeting and Topics
9:30 a.m. Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:35 a.m. Board Business
- Welcome New Board Audiologist Member, Mark Campbell Foster
- Approve Minutes for December 2012
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Speech and Audiology Application forms
- Changing ASHA standards
- Delegation of GMC Approvals
10:00. a.m. Candidate Interviews [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A §21(1)]:
- Appl. #5248 (SE)
- Reinstatement Received June 26, 2013 (GF)
- Appl. #5147 (JP)
- Appl. #5049 (NG)
- Appl. #4995 (DK)
11:30 a.m. New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-SP-13-003 (CT)
- SA-SP-13-004 (DHS)
- SA-SP-13-005 (MF)
- SA-SP-13-006 (MF)
- SP-13-002 (SG)
- SP-13-005 (JF)
- SP-13-009 (KR)
- SP-13-010 (MF)
12:30. p.m. Discussion Regarding Reinstatements:
- When can staff evaluate reinstatement applications and when must they be reviewed by the Board?
12:40. p.m. Reinstatements:
- SP- 3656 -SL (KS)
- SP-7002 - SL (LM)
- SP-3364 – SL (LZ)
1:00. p.m. Licensure Application:
- Adrienna Dooley
- Godfrey Okello
1:30. p.m. Correspondence:
- Letter from Martin Flood with Questions
- E-Mail from C. Wagner re: Topical Anesthetics
- Request from M. Collins for independent expert to review SLP records
- Request from Najarian regarding Hand Held Speech Aids
- Email from Andrea Clair regarding dispense of Voice Prosthetics pursuant to a physician order
- Request from Nancy Burt regarding Description of Coursework
- Wall Certificate:
2:00.p.m. Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than October 9th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after October 9th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.