1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1D, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: October 14, 2011
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. Board Business:
- Meeting called to order
- Evacuation Procedure
- Approve Agenda
- Approve August 2011 Minutes
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:45. a.m. Application Review:
- Martha Brown 10/05/2011
- Review of Observation hours and Transcript from Brazil
10:00. a.m. Application Review:
- Carmen Garner, Transcript for SLPA license (Deta Deans 09/14/2011)
10:15. a.m. Application Review:
- Anne Carney application for SLP license (Deta Deans 8/19/11)
10:30. a.m. Application Review:
- Barbara Steiner, application for SLP license (Interview with supervisor NL)
- Rebecca Sullivan Takesian application for SLPA license (Deta Deans 09/19/2011)
11:00. a.m. Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Brooke H. Zabian (Deta Deans 09/19/2011)
11:10 a.m. Review CEU’s to Reinstate Lapsed License:
- Lynn Maginnis (Deta Deans 09/06/2011)
11:30.a.m. Settlement Conference (Closed Session Pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C):
- SP-11-013 (BM) Mary Pixley Case
- Michigan Standards for Hiring Speech-Language Pathologists (9/22/11)
- Letter regarding verification to reinstate her license (Sahar Khalilieh 9/25/2011)
- Letter regarding Audiology clinical practicum hours (Mark Parker 9/2/2011)
- Letter regarding non-ASHA accredited program to approved by the Board (Jacqueline Cassiday 9/26/11)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.