1000 Washington Street 1st Floor
Boston, MA 02118
DATE: December 13, 2013
TIME: 10:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions & location of exits and restrooms)
10:35 a.m. Board Business
- Welcome New Board Member, Nicole Laffan Stewart
- Election of Board Officers
- Approve Minutes for October 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Delegation of GMC Approvals
11:05. a.m. Correspondence:
- E-Mail from C. Wagner re: Topical Anesthetics & E-Mail from S. Langmore re: SLP Administering Medication
12:05 p.m. Licensure Application:
12:15 p.m. Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-SP-14-001 (MF)
- SP-14-002 (MJ)
- SP-14-004 (LB)
- SA-SP-14-004 (KS)
- SA-SP-13-007 (LM)
- SP-13-015 (AL)
- SP-13-016 (MF)
- SP-14-016 (AB)
1:15 p.m. Settlement Offer [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than December 11th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after December 11th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.