1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1A, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: February 7, 2014 TIME: 9:30 a.m.
Notice of Meeting and Topics
9:30 a.m. Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions & location of exits and restrooms)
9:35 a.m. Board Business
- Approve Minutes for December 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
9:50.m. Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-SP-14-002 (JLF)
- SA-SP-14-003 (ET)
- SA-SP-14-005 (PC)
- SA-SP-14-006 (NG)
- SA-SP-14-007 (MP)
- SP-14-002 (MJ) tabled from 12-13-13 board meeting
10:30. a.m. Application Review
- Sarah Peacock (updated information received)
10:40 a.m. Correspondence:
- E-Mail from Andrea Clair dated: 12-16-2013, re: Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetic, Orthotics & Supplies (DMEPOS) to Medicare beneficiaries
- E-Mail from Marilyn Reynolds dated: 01-24-2014, re: Course Syllabus for an Audiology Assistant program
- E-Mail from Stacy Paris dated: 01-09-2014, re: Course approval for SLPA
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 5th, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after February5th, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.