1000 Washington Street
1 st Floor Room 1G, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: August 12, 2011
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. Board Business:
- Meeting called to order
- Evacuation Procedure
- Approve Agenda
- Approve March 2011 Minutes
- Approve June 2011 Minutes
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:45 a.m. Correspondence:
- E-Mail from Amanda Griffin to Deta Deans, regarding Form1 Supervised Practice Plan 06/30/11
- E-Mail from Mari Fall to Deta Deans, regarding the closing of hearing practice 07/14/11
- E-Mail from Sara Morin to Deta Deans, regarding Licensing for overseas graduate
- E-Mail from Kathryn Girardin to Deta Deans, regarding revisiting licensing provisions of Audiology Assistant 07/01/11
- Mail from Laura A Mattson to Deta Deans, regarding CEU's for review to reinstate license
- E-Mail from Pat Mercaitis to Deta Deans, Regarding Policy for attendance, Educator Licensure and SLP service in the public school
- E-Mail from Catheleen McDonald to Deta Deans, Regarding her SLPA observation hours
- Mail from Dianne Alperin to Deta Deans, Regarding CEU's for review to reinstate license
10:15 a.m. Review of Application:
- Zeina Zayat, Deta Deans 07/08/2011
- Dawn Simpson, Deta Deans 05/18/11
- Aine Kelly, Deta Deans 06/30/11
- Jessica Buckley, Deta Deans 07/13/11
- Karen Pearce, Deta Deans 08/02/11 (Will be coming to the Board Meeting)
- Mark Parker, Deta Deans 06/10/2011
- Barbara W. Steiner, Deta Deans 08/04/11 (Will be coming to the Board meeting)
10:45.a.m New Cases (Closed Session Pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C):
- SA-SP-11- 007 (FM)
- SA-SP-11-009 (MA)
- SA-SP-11-010 (IF)
- SA-SP-11-011 (SK)
- SA-SP-11-012 (CL)
- SA-SP-10-023 (LL)
11:30. a.m. Settlement Conference (Closed Session Pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C):
- SP-11-017 (MB) Thomas Bright case
- SP-10-003 (LP) Clinton Dick Case
11:45. a.m. Quasi-Judicial Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A § 18 par. 5d]
- SP-10-006 (CW) Board's Final Decision and Order 07/06/11
12: 00 .p.m. New Business:
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.