1000 Washington Street 1st
Floor Room 1C,
Boston, MA 02118
DATE: February 8, 2013
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:35 a.m. Board Business
- Approve Minutes for December 2012
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
- (SP12-005) (IF)
- Recusal and Disclosures
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Public School Speech Pathologists
- Speech and Audiology Application forms
10:00 a.m. New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SP-13-002 (SG)
- SA-SP-13-003 (CT)
- SA-SP-13-004 (DHS)
- SP-13-010 (MF)
11:00 a.m. Quasi-Judicial Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A § 18 par. 5d]
- SP-10-022 Final Decision and Order
11:30. a.m. CEU Review:
- Board received renewal application from CK to reinstate SLP license date: (12/31/12)
12:00.p.m. Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 7th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after February 7th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.