1000 Washington Street 1st
Floor Room 1D, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: February 10, 2012
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. Board Business:
- Meeting called to order
- Evacuation Procedure
- Approve Agenda
- Approve December 2011 Minutes
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
9:45. a.m. New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-SP-12-004 (DA)
- SA-SP-12-010 (MG)
- SA-SP-10-023 (LZL)
- SP-11-025 (BS)
- SP-11-026 (CB)
- SP-12-012 (SO)
10:45. a.m. Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Email from Robin Pelletier to Deta Deans, regarding CEU’s and corresponding certificate requested by the board will be attending the board meeting (dated: 01//05/2012)
11:15. a.m. Application Review:
- Carmen Garner, requesting a SLPA license, board required observation hours and working experience documentation (dated: 01/24/2012)
- Letter from Christine Patsos to Deta Deans, regarding CEU’s to renew license date: (12/31/11)
- Email from Anna Levin to Deta Deans, regarding CF in an adult rehabbing setting. (date: 01/27/2012)
- Email from Ann Kulichik to Deta Deans, regarding SLPA teaching a class on technology communication (dated: 01/27/2012
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.