1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1A,
Boston, MA 02118
DATE: October12, 2012
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. Board Business:
- Meeting called to order
- Evacuation Procedure
- Approve Agenda
- Report from Legal Counsel
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
9:40. a.m. Election of Officers:
- Elect new Board Chair
10:00. a.m. New Cases [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
- SA-SP-12-011 (TP)
10:30 a.m. Quasi-Judicial Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A § 18 par. 5d]
- SP-12-002 Final Decision and Order by Default
- SP-12-005 Final Decision and Order by Default
11:00. a.m. Meeting Schedule for 2013:
- Specify dates and times for 2013 meeting schedule
11:15. a.m. Proposed Changes to Application:
- Update to form 1 and form 2
11:40. a.m. Observation Hours Review:
- Board received SLPA application from Barbara Olbrys (dated: 09/18/2012)
12:00. p.m. Clarification of Requirements for Applications from Public Schools:
- Determine what is acceptable licensure documentation from applicants who have been employed by Public Schools
12:15. p.m. Reinstatement of Lapsed Licenses:
12:45. p.m. Discussion:
- Discussion of changes to the ASHA 2014 Standards for SLP Certification
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
1:15. p.m. Wall Certificate
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .