1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1A,
Boston, MA 02118
DATE: October12, 2012
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. Board Business:
- Meeting called to order
- Evacuation Procedure
- Approve Agenda
- Report from Legal Counsel
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
9:40. a.m. Election of Officers:
- Elect new Board Chair
10:00. a.m. New Cases [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
- SA-SP-12-011 (TP)
10:30 a.m. Quasi-Judicial Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A § 18 par. 5d]
- SP-12-002 Final Decision and Order by Default
- SP-12-005 Final Decision and Order by Default
11:00. a.m. Meeting Schedule for 2013:
- Specify dates and times for 2013 meeting schedule
11:15. a.m. Proposed Changes to Application:
- Update to form 1 and form 2
11:40. a.m. Observation Hours Review:
- Board received SLPA application from Barbara Olbrys (dated: 09/18/2012)
12:00. p.m. Clarification of Requirements for Applications from Public Schools:
- Determine what is acceptable licensure documentation from applicants who have been employed by Public Schools
12:15. p.m. Reinstatement of Lapsed Licenses:
12:45. p.m. Discussion:
- Discussion of changes to the ASHA 2014 Standards for SLP Certification
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
1:15. p.m. Wall Certificate
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.