1000 Washington Street
1 st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: August 13, 2010
TIME: 9:30 a.m.
9:30 a.m. Board Business:
- Meeting called to order
- Approve Agenda
- Approve June 2010 Minutes
- Report from Legal Counsel, James O'Connor
- Delegation Language
- Report from Deputy Director, Stephen Nemmers
9:45 a.m. New Business/Correspondence:
· Caslpo (2009 Annual Report)
· HLAA (Brochure)
9:50a.m Settlement Offer
(Closed Session Pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C):
- Counteroffer SP-08-017 (Alvin Liu)
10:00 a.m. DPL Update:
- George Weber, Director and Charles Borstel
10:15 a.m. Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Brenda Gharabegian (Expired 01/06/2002)
- Alison Pomper (Apply for new License CFY complete 6/2003 apply on 7/27/10)
10:30.a.m Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Deborah Harrison (Expired 01/06/2002)
- Jayne R. Richardson (Expired 1/06/2004)
10:45 a.m. New Cases (Closed Session Pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C):
- SA-SP-10-006 (LN) (tabled 6/11/10)
- SA-SP-10-013 (ED) (tabled 6/11/10)
- SA-SP-10-024 (JD)
- SA-SP-10-026 (EK)
- SA-SP-10-028 (MK) (tabled 6/11/10)
- SA-SP-10-030 (KI)
- SA-SP-10-031 JH)
- SA-SP-10-032 (MF)
12:30 p.m. Compliance Monitoring:
12:50 p.m. Application Review of Foreign Transcript
- Zuleikha Wadhwaniya
- Amanda L. Lepine (Wall Certificate)
1:00 p.m. Quasi-Judicial Session (Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d))
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.