Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 9:30 am
Building Emergency exit procedures announcement
Minutes: August 28, 2012
Investigative Conference (closed to the public):
Proposed therapist in SW-10-045 (matter in Prosecutions)
Closed/ Quasi-judicial Session to review and act upon Final Decision and Order by Default
in SW-12-101. (closed to the public)
10:30: Executive Session to comply with the confidentiality provisions of the Mass. CORI
Statute—meeting with applicant M.C., review of information re: T.H., C.C and J.G.
(closed to the public)
Discussion (Open to the Public):
- Request of licensee 1026846 (A.A.) for termination of probation
- Request of licensee 2030968 (B. K.) re: continuing education
- Request of licensee 116729 (E. R.) for termination of conditional licensure agreement
- Reciprocity application of S. Cardinal.
- Acknowledgement of disciplinary action by licensee 112100 (K.J.)
Sub-commitee Meeting to follow Board meeting (time permitting)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.