Date: June 13, 2013
Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:30 am
Topics to be Discussed:
9:30 AM Meeting commences
- Moment of Silence for Troops
- Review of Evacuation Plans
- Review May 9, 2013 Open Minutes
9:45 AM Investigative Conference/Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 § 65C
Review Cases, Informal Conference
Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A §18:
- Tentative Decision for licensee T.H.
Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A §21:
- Licensure application W.H. – GMC
- Evaluation for licensee J.J.S.
Other Board Business:
- Meeting at Tufts: Sept. 12th or Oct 10th?
- Review of Regulations
- Upcoming CEU audit
- Proposed policy on vaccination clinics and VCPR
Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairman of the Board:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 48 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.