Date: July 14, 2011
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:30 am
Topics to be Discussed:
9:30 AM Meeting commences
- Moment of Silence for Troops
- Review of Evacuation Plans
- Review June Minutes
9:40 AM Review Cases in Investigative Conference
- SA VT 11-005
- VT 11-044
- VT 11-045
- VT 11-048
- VT 11-051
- VT 11-060
10:00 AM Investigative Conference
- VT 11-050
11:00 AM Reinstatement Application interview for J. H. (VT #4420)
- Application Review: A.G., Applicant #1681
- Application Review: C.B., Applicant #1696
Other Board Business:
- Review of House Bill 1895 (Vet Tech Licensing)
- Discussion Item: I-100 Licensees as references
- CE Approval request/e-mail from Nancy Scanlon
- Board Counsel Report: CORI Review Policy
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.